SME Golf J-A-M Registration
2018 Annual SME Golf J-A-M
Tuesday, August 14, 2018
Spring Creek Country Club
27122 480th Ave
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM: Registration, Range Balls and Lunch included
11:00 AM: Shotgun Start
4:00 PM: Golfers return to Clubhouse, Social, Golf Awards, Short Program
Sales of Mulligans for golfers and any contest proceeds from the Golf J-A-M participants will be directed to a fundraising effort in honor of several SME members who are now in remission, have battled or are currently undergoing treatment for cancer. we will be donating funds as part of your registration (bundles or any additional donations) to the American Cancer Society in their honor.
- More money may be given to the benefit cause if the golfer chooses to do so
- Included in the $30 BUNDLE (PER PERSON) is 2 mulligans, 2 drink tickets, 3 putting contest tries, pink ball contest, appetizers
- A pink ball contest will be held (1 played / team)
- If you are a member of an existing team, please provide other players’ names on the registration form
- If you are in independent golfer, we will assign you to a team that needs additional players
- Registration includes a sack lunch
Play Format is Texas scramble: The best of the four drives is chosen and all four team members then hit from that spot, and so on…some additional rules concerning drives and putt used by each team member apply.