SME Golf J-A-M Registration
2017 Annual SME Golf J-A-M
Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Spring Creek Country Club
27122 480th Ave
10:00 AM – 11:30 AM: Registration, Range Balls and Lunch included
11:30 AM: Shotgun Start
4:30 PM: Golfers return to Clubhouse, Social, Golf Awards, Short Program
Sales of Mulligans for golfers and any contest proceeds from the Golf J-A-M participants will be directed to a fundraising effort for past SME member Mat Timmer. Mat was a wonderful addition to SME, volunteering and chairing on the Auction committee as well as the Recruitment committee. Mat was diagnosed with a Brain Stem Glioma and passed away Sunday, May 28th, 2017. Mat and his wife Megan have two young children Ava and Derek.
- More money may be given to the benefit cause if the golfer chooses to do so
- Included in the $30 BUNDLE (PER PERSON) is 2 mulligans, 2 drink tickets, 3 putting contest tries
- A pink ball contest will be held (1 played / team)
- If you are a member of an existing team, please provide other players’ names on the registration form
- If you are in independent golfer, we will assign you to a team that needs additional players
- Registration includes a sack lunch
Play Format is Texas scramble: The best of the four drives is chosen and all four team members then hit from that spot, and so on…some additional rules concerning drives and putt used by each team member apply.