SME Golf J-A-M (Join a Member)
Most people attending are SME members or are qualified and are interested in becoming a member. This first event of the program year was designed for golf, socializing, networking and program introduction for the year. Golfing members spend the afternoon on the course.
COST TO PARTICIPATE
Golfers = $80
Sponsorships = $50-$300
Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Spring Creek Country Club
Sales of Mulligan’s for golfers and any contest proceeds from the Golf J-A-M participants will be directed to a fundraising effort for past SME member Mat Timmer. Mat was a wonderful addition to SME, volunteering and chairing on the Auction Committee as well as the Recruitment Committee. Mat was diagnosed with a Brain Stem Glioma and passed away Sunday, May 28th, 2017. Mat and his wife Megan have two young children Ava and Derek.
- More money may be given to the benefit cause if the golfer chooses to do so.
- Included in the $30 MULLIGAN BUNDLE (PER PERSON) is: 2 mulligans, 2 drink tickets, 3 putting contest tries.
- A pink ball contest will be held (1 played / team)
- If you are a member of an existing team, please provide other player’s names on the registration form to the right.
- If you are paying for an entire team please list the names of other players if they have been determined.
- If you are an independent golfer, we will assign you to a team that needs additional players.
- Registration includes a sack lunch.
- Play Format is Texas Scramble: The best of the four drives is chosen and all four team members then hit from that spot, and so on…some additional rules concerning drives and putt used by each team member apply.
GOLF J-A-M or BTF CAN BE FREE FOR YOUR RECRUITMENT HELP
If you recruit a qualified individual who is approved by the Board of Directors for membership in August, you will receive a ½ reduction on your green fees.
We encourage you to bring a prospect to participate in the Golf Outing so they can experience the fellowship of SME Sioux Falls.
An Application for Membership with a listing of member qualifications can be obtained online or by contacting the SME office at 336-5626. Not comfortable with soliciting friends or clients? Let the SME Recruitment Committee do the selling of the SME Sioux Falls organization for you.
Contact a member of the Recruitment Committee with your qualified referral and receive $50 credit when that person is approved.