3400 W 22nd St
Sioux Falls SD 57105
Emotionally Engaging Leader
If you’re like most leaders you’ve likely wondered, “How do I motivate my team?” and “How do I stand out from my competition?”
To be the leader others want to follow these questions MUST be answered. Ironically many leaders are looking for answers in the wrong place. It won’t be found in new products or services but rather the answers lay within you! What makes you a leader others want to follow and what differentiates you from your competition is YOU; the value you bring to the table and most importantly WHY you do what you do. The most effective way to share your WHY is through a specific method of business storytelling.
In this presentation your leaders will:
- Understand that to stand out in today’s marketplace they must be emotionally engaging.
- Discover the 3 types of business stories every leader should be telling.
- Learn how successful leaders are incorporating these stories into their group and 1:1 presentations with their teams and clients.
- Experience first-hand the technique for increasing likability, connection, and trust in 4 minutes or less.
- Pick up the step-by-step formula for crafting their own stories. This is a foundational skill every leader needs in their tool kit. It enables them to overcome skepticism and to connect immediately and authentically with their listeners’ hearts. When this happens it’s like pouring lighter fluid on your conversations, recruiting, and marketing activities!
ABOUT DEIRDRE VAN NEST
Deirdre Van Nest is the go-to expert on the topic of speaking to groups. She is the creator of the Crazy Good Talks® Blueprint, a system that teaches financial advisors, leaders and sales pros how to bring in business faster and impact more lives through the power of speaking. She is the host of Crazy Good Talks® TV and is called upon for interviews on podcasts and TV talk shows.
Deirdre is an international speaker and trainer, a Certified World Class Speaking™ Coach, a Certified Fearless Living Coach, a contributing author of the Amazon bestseller World Class Speaking™ in Action and author of “Fire Your Fear™.” She is also a monthly contributor for Horsesmouth and faculty at Hoopis Performance Network.
Deirdre is an Italian/Irish New Yorker living in Minneapolis where she tries hard not to scare people with her loud voice and enthusiastic hand gestures.