2020 January SME Membership Meeting
3400 W 22nd St.
Speaker: Bryan Dodge
Topic: How to Have Your Best Year Ever
Professional speaker, author, and national business consultant Bryan Dodge will open
your mind and heart to help you focus on the most essential aspects of life. Most
importantly, he will inspire you to reach your full potential, both at work and at home.
To accomplish this goal, Bryan teaches a stair-step method on how top producers and
effective leaders keep on the cutting edge and continue to achieve day to day
Bryan’s message on personal and professional development focuses on three key
areas. First, he will show you how to have your best year ever. Second, he will coach
you on how to create consistent upward growth in your life, and third he will train you
on how to harness the power of personal energy!
– Learn the primary disciplines that create habits
– Create upward and consistent results in day to day endeavors
– How to apply the E-A-T Philosophy which will set you apart
– Utilize goal setting in a way you have never heard of before
– Maintain balance between work and home
– Apply the “Three Laws of Leadership” that give companies a competitive edge
– Focus energy and creativity for greater results
– Take charge and achieve superior results in every aspect of your life
– Discover how to benefit from the “Triangle of Change”
Bryan touches his audiences through his own gift of inspiration and encouragement.
This helps provide you with a clearer vision to making better decisions and better
choices. The best part of his message is that his delivery style makes learning fun and
memorable! You will leave this program awakened and enlightened, and best of all you
will have a clear path to building a better you!