2018 SME Seeks New Executive Director
Request for Proposal (RFP)
SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVES, INC. OF SIOUX FALLS
SME Sioux Falls is the premier organization for developing and sustaining a driven and influential force of leaders in our community. SME Sioux Falls continuously provides our members with networking opportunities and world-class education through national speakers and local experts.
SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVES, INC. OF SIOUX FALLS intends to contract for the position of Executive Director as an independent contractor. The Executive Director will provide organizational support services to the Board of Directors, Committees and the 240 plus membership of business professionals.
The SME Sioux Falls Executive Director will provide membership support, business and financial management and organizational support to the Board of Directors and Committee leadership. This role will include organizational governance, operations, financial, membership, marketing and technical management.
· The role of Executive Director is full time and must be flexible to direct meetings, events and provide availability to the membership.
· The Executive Director must be a visionary and strategic leader with the ability to support and collaborate with a membership of business professionals.
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
· Experience in providing organizational management services.
· Experience working with volunteers.
· Excellent computer skills in MS Office, database management, QuickBooks, social media and web presence.
· Marketing, printing and publication management.
· Contract management and negotiations.
· Serve as the SME Sioux Falls liaison to the community.
A detailed SCOPE OF SERVICES and RFP RESPONSE REQUIREMENTS can be requested at email@example.com Application to provide these services must be received no later than Friday, October 5, 2018.
Questions may be directed to: Jan Feterl at firstname.lastname@example.org – or – call 605-359-4876