The process for membership in SME is as follows:
- An application must be received by SME and must refer to the following qualifications and how they apply to your current position on the line that asks ”What duties in your career position qualify you for membership?”.
- Qualifications for membership in SME of Sioux Falls are based on the following criteria:
- An Entrepreneur, Business Owner, or in a position of Leadership, Management, Marketing, Sales, or People Development within an Organization.
- The Connections Committee of SME will review your application and qualifications. They may call you for further definition of your position and duties.
- The Connections Committee will make recommendations to the Board of Directors for decision at their next meeting.
- If there are further questions, the Board of Directors may refer your application back to the Committee for further research and recommendations.
- The Board of Directors will then either approve or deny the application at their board meeting which usually happens the fourth Thursday of the month.
- You will receive a letter from the SME office with regard to your acceptance or non-acceptance as a member.
- You will be invoiced $549 for your membership. Membership dues last for one year from the month joined.
SME Membership Application
This membership application will be considered pending until a payment has been received and the SME Board of Directors reviews and approves it for qualification.
Filling out the membership application will generate a $549 membership dues invoice to the address you have given.